Monday, October 08, 2007

VMRC plus

If you have the privilege of managing Microsoft Virtual Server you may already know about VMRC plus. BUT I didn't until today, so I thought I would post about it.

You see, I've been stuck connecting via IE (which is done by using the URL - http://servername:1024) which is fine, except for two things. First, you have to use IE, and second it spreads out all of your servers across multiple pages.


So, as I said, today I found out about VMRC plus. (turns out it has only been available for a few months, so I don't feel too bad about not knowing about it.)


VMRC plus is great for me because it allows puts all the info you need in a nice compact form. But that isn't its only great feature. VMRC plus allows you to directly configure or setup virtual servers, as well as remote control them. It's a nice little utility. You can download VMRC plus here.

No comments: