Saturday, December 20, 2008

Skybook: Facebook For Windows Mobile

Since I've gotten on Facebook, I've been sort of dismayed that I could not find a decent facebook app for my windows mobile phone.

But I really haven't look much, until today. Being snowed in will drive a person to all sorts of unusual behaviors! Well I found my app...

Skybook, formarly snap2face, is an application for windows mobile that (per their website) allows you to do the following:

  • Set your status while on-the-go
  • View friends' status and detailed information
  • View friends' friends and send friendship requests
  • Get notified of events like wall post, message,
    poke, and friend request
  • View your pokes, wall, inbox, and friend requests,
    all in full text
  • Poke friends, send message to friends, and post
    on friends' wall
  • Access you and your friends' photo albums
  • Ability to view, zoom in/out, and pan full-sized
    photos, and play slideshow
  • Upload photos from built-in camera or file folder
  • Import friends' profile photos to Outlook Contacts
    (photo Call ID
  • and more...


  • And it is free of charge.

    The best part is the nice integration with your built in camera, allowing direct upload of photos, either already in storage or taken direct from skybook.

    No comments: